Here I am.
Vain enough to get my very own dot com address.
And you know what?
It feels friggin’ awesome.
This isn’t, however, my first time online.
A couple of years ago I started a food blog, The Naked Dish.
(You may have heard of it.)
And as much as I enjoyed my time there, I felt like it was time to move on.
Like a stagnant relationship, only staying together for the sake of staying together, I decided that I needed a change.
I had grown out of that phase of my life and was ready for a new start, a fresh beginning and and a new direction.
Thus, I’ve decided to part ways with The Naked Dish and start over.
Although not an easy decision to make, I felt as though the change was imperative for my growth.
(Yes, I know I’m comparing my ex-blog to some huge life-changing event like a divorce or career move, but to me, it really does feel like that, so allow me to grieve.)
Armed with a better sense of who I am, what I want to say, and how I want to present myself to the world, I’ve decided that my new site is going to have 2 main objectives:
1. To further help my training clients in their fitness and nutrition programs by providing relevant and valuable information outside of our training sessions for free.
2. To create a community of like-minded readers interested in cutting-edge and innovative solutions to creating a fitter and healthier body.
Sounds pretty cool, right?
I was a little scared to start over anew, but the excitement of all the possibilities that lie ahead far outweigh any of my fears.
And now that the hard part is over, it’s time to have a little fun and get my hands dirty.
But, first I need to ask you a favor.
In order for me to help you, I need to know what you’re struggling with the most.
I know you’re super busy, so I sincerely appreciate if you would take a couple of minutes of your time and leave a comment answering the following question for me:
What area of your health and fitness are you struggling with and want to change?
Using your answers will help me create educational and how-to blogs, articles and videos for you and our readers.
All you need to do is leave a comment below.
I may not be able to tell you where that weird rash came from, but I can help you:
- Sort out food sensitivities (like gluten and dairy)
- Alleviate your stubborn “IBS” and digestive complaints (bloating, gas, cramping, constipation, etc.)
- Answer your fat loss and exercise questions (how much strength training should I do? etc.)
- Find ways to manage your stress and enjoy your life (motivation, organization, mediation, etc.)
- Improve your sleep.
Over the last couple of years of blogging, and interacting on Facebook, I’ve been able to help coach my clients and friends through many of the above issues.
And I’d like to continue helping my clients (and future clients) by bringing this interaction to a larger platform.
Which is where you come in to play.
I want to hear from you.
I want to know what frustrates you the most, what you need help with, and what you want to change about your health.
I know you are super busy, so even leaving a little comment below means a lot to me.
Thank you again for stopping by, and I look forward to answering your questions.